Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink

~One of a Kind Treasures~


Hello sweet friends - -


~Please join us at Make Mine Pink on Friday as we present "One of a Kind Treasures"~


~I enjoyed getting back into my crafty side and making a few things to offer you this week~


~I have two pretty framed prints that I have embellished with glitter accents~


~One is a sweet little bird and the other is a "Marie Antoinette" style lady~



~Check out my Pink Friday category at the cottage to see what else I have to offer this week~


~Hope you are enjoying the warmer weather - - have a great weekend~


~Talk to you soon ~ Cindy~



2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy...had to stop in to say hello! Love your sweet glittery crafts...love that pink frame, too! Darling!

    Always inspired when I visit! Truly you are one talented girly girl!

    xoReb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    Thank you for signing up to 'follow' my Barb's Treasures' Blog.

    I love you work on this post. Did you do all that yourself? Paint the bird and nest? (you've seen how i love birds and nests.) =0)
    And all the trim on the Marie Antoinette frame?
    It is all gorgeous!

    Blessings,
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete