Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sorry I've been away for a while - - - -

Hello sweet friends - -
~I'm so sorry I've been away for a while. We have had a family situation we have been going through. Things are looking a little better now. I am trying to get back into the swing of things here at the cottage. Thanks for your patience and understanding during this time away~
~We have also been working for over a month with handymen, painters, carpenters, tile layers, etc as we are trying to get our home ready to put on the market. We adore our home and hate to have to sale - - but my poor knees simply can't take climbing the stairs much longer - - so we are going to be building a one story cottage~
~Isn't it something how you can live with things not being "perfect" - - but when you get ready to turn your home over to strangers everything has to be just so-so! :O) ~
~We've added a "clearance sale - 50% off & more" category at the cottage - - be sure and stop by and take a look before everything is gone~
~I hope you are all having a lovely weekend - - we have enjoyed listening to two sweet doves cooing in our backyard all morning~
~Talk to you soon ~ Cindy ~

4 comments:

  1. Cindy, I hope you are okay. I've been gone since March so I know how it goes. Come back to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

    It's all perfect !

    Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that you are posting once again; hope that the move goes well!

    cheers to you

    ReplyDelete